Ross Jeffries Profile
Ross Jeffries (Paul Jeffrey Ross) is an American author, writer, and television personality. He has been featured on such programs as The Montel Williams Show, The Dr. Phil Show, The Daily Show, and The Jane Whitney Show, and is a self-described speed seduction expert.
Jeffries is also known for the Speed Seduction program that helps men in gaining women’s attention. He was profiled in a television documentary series “Louis Theroux’s Weird Weekends”. Jeffries was the one who inspired Tom Cruise’s character in the film Magnolia according to the film’s writer-director Paul Thomas Anderson.
Ross Jeffries Age
Jeffries was born in 1958 in the United States of America. He is 63 years old as of 2021.
Ross Jeffries Height
Jeffries stands at an approximate height of 5 feet 8 inches.
Ross Jeffries Nlp
Ross Jeffries discovered NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and Eriksonian Hypnosis in the late ’80s and early 90’s when he trained with the co-creator of NLP, Richard Bandler. Jeffries’ first product called How To Get The Women You Desire Into Bed was created in 1992 and soon thereafter started teaching seminars on Speed Seduction. It was a course that taught men how to use NLP and hypnosis to lead women into pleasurable states.
NLP has various definitions which include: it is the study of subjective experience and that it is an attitude and mindset that leaves behind it a trail of techniques. Speed seduction uses a combination of NLP and hypnosis techniques to help women access various positive states of mind which are then associated with the speed seducer.
Quick Facts About Jeffries
|Age||63 years old as of 2021|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
Ross Jeffries Books
- Subtle Words That Sell: How to Get Your Prospects to Convince Themselves to Buy Without Pushing, Pressuring, Or Pitching
- How to Get the Women You Desire into Bed
- Secrets of Speed Seduction Mastery
Ross Jeffries Pdf
For pdf click the following link.
Ross Jeffries Books Pdf | Ross Jeffries Download
To download click here.
Ross Jeffries Quotes
- Leave her better than you found her.
- I never know what physical type a woman will go for so I always go for it congruently and powerfully.
- The kind of questions you ask yourself to control what you think. Therefore it is crucial to learn to ask new, better, different, and more empowering questions than the ones you have been asking and the ones you have been taught to ask.
- Love, fascination, desire, and lust are not ‘things’ but processes that take place in the human, mind, brain, physiology, and neurology.
- Successfully attracting/seducing women is about how you can capture and lead their imaginations and emotions.
- Whatever you can get a woman to imagine will be perceived by her as being her own thoughts, and therefore will not be resisted.
- Learning and skills are state-dependent and your state can be designed controlled and created by you.
- Beautiful women create an altered state, the combination of internal dialogue, imagery, physiology, flows of sensation, beliefs, and attitudes, attributing meaning. Will you go into an altered state that is useful for you?
- If you are going to build an auto-pilot, why not build an auto-pilot that flies the plane instead of crashing into the ground.
- I never get rejected, I only discover if a woman has good taste.
- When I don’t know what to do, I take a bold step forward.
- You let action and reality teach you what will work rather than your worry, guessing, or speculation.
- I make no apology for my desires as a man.