Nick Blackhall Profile
Nick Blackhall is an American Social Media / Mobile Technology Manager at WFAA in Dallas, TX. He holds a degree in photography and a minor in mass communications from LSU (Geaux Tigers!) and has worked in local news for 15 years.
He likes to create things, whether it’s content for WFAA or a DIY project at his home, he gets the most satisfaction when he gets the chance to create something.
Nick Blackhall Age
Blackhall was born in Texas. He has managed to keep his personal life private hence the year, month and date he was born are not known.
Nick Blackhall Wife
Information about Blackhall’s dating life is not known for he has managed to keep his personal life away from the limelight. It is therefore not known if he is dating or engaged to someone or whether he is married and enjoying life with his wife.
Nick Blackhall Salary
Being the Social Media / Mobile Technology Manager at WFAA, there is no doubt Blackhall earns a good salary. However, the exact amount of money Blackhall receives has not yet been disclosed.
Nick Blackhall Net Worth
Blackhall’s net worth is currently under review but the information will be updated as soon as he discloses how much he is worth.
Nick Blackhall WFAA
At WFAA, Blackhall works alongside;
- Eric Alvarez – General Assignment Reporter
- Sonia Azad – Reporter
- Hannah Davis – General Assignment Reporter
- Kalee Dionne – Meteorologist
- Pete Delkus – Chief Meteorologist
- Tanya Eiserer – Investigative Reporter
- Dale Hansen – Sportscaster
- Jake Harris – Multi-Media Journalist
- Jesse Hawila – Meteorologist
- Matt Howerton – Reporter
- David Goins – Reporter
- Demond Fernandez – Reporter
- Cleo Greene – Anchor
- Jonah Javad – Sports Anchor
- William Joy – General Assignment Reporter
- Chris Lawrence – Anchor/Reporter
- Mike Leslie – Sports Anchor/Reporter
- Cynthia Izaguirre – Anchor
- Charlotte Huffman – Investigative Reporter
- Sean Giggy – Reporter
- Greg Fields – Meteorologist
Nick Blackhall’s Twitter