Mary Davis Profile
Mary Davis is an American Author known for authoring her book, Every Day Spirit: A Daybook of Wisdom, Joy, and Peace. She is the wife of Randy Travis a renowned Singer and Actor.
Mary Davis Age
Davis’ age is not known for she has managed to keep her personal life private. It is therefore not known how old Mary is or when she celebrates her birthday. However, she might be in her 60s.
Mary Davis Height
Davis stands at an approximate height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
Mary Davis Family
Information regarding Mary’s parents and siblings is currently under review. However, the information will be updated as soon as it’s available.
Mary Davis Husband
Davis is married to her husband, Randy Travis who happens to be a renowned actor and singer. The duo have been together for over thirty-four years. They are proud parents to their three adult children and two adorable grandchildren. Asides from this, they are proud pet parents to their two cats which David loves.
Mary Davis’s Net Worth
Together with her husband, the duo have an approximate net worth o about $12 Million.
Mary Davis Career
Davis is the author of Every Day Spirit: A Daybook of Wisdom, Joy, and Peace which she describes as the perfect companion for one’s spiritual journey. This book can be bought on the everydayspirit website. Davis has moved back and forth across the country but now resides back in Washington State with her husband. She earned her college degree in elementary school before taking an advanced course from the Institute of Children’s Literature. Davis leads critique groups and is an ACFW member.
She is a best-selling and award-winning author having sold over thirty titles in both historical and contemporary themes and all with a dose of clean romance. Asides from this, she loves sewing, crocheting, quilting, knitting, porcelain doll making, and crafting. She also loves playing with her cat named Buffy.
Mary Davis Author of Everyday Spirit
Davis is best known for her book, Every Day Spirit, and later created an app titled Every Day Spirit Lock Screens. This book brings people the gift of Every Day Spirit, a daybook of eloquent and uplifting inspirations which transform every day into a celebration of life.
Mary Davis Books
In the course of her career, she has authored many different books. These books can be found on Amazon. Here is a list of some of her books:
- Mrs. Witherspoon Goes to War (Heroines of WWII Book 4)
- Harlequin Love Inspired March 2018 – Box Set 2 of 2
- The Damsel’s Intent (The Quilting Circle Book 3)
- Harlequin Love Inspired September 2018 – Box Set 1 of 2
- Courting Her Prodigal Heart: A Fresh-Start Family Romance (Prodigal Daughters Book 3)
- Winning Olivia’s Heart (Love Inspired Heartsong Presents Book 1145)
- Her Honorable Enemy (Heartsong Presents Book 1122)
- Heritage (Heartsong Presents #690)
- The Beaches and Brides Romance Collection: 5 Historical Romances Buoyed by the Sea
- Cascades: Uncertain Alliance/The Captain’s Wife/Reckless Rogue (Romancing America: Washington)
- TITANIC: Voyage of Intent
- Lakeside: Michigan Weddings Series #1 (Heartsong Presents #653)
- UNITE History Volume 5 (1974-1992): The Transport and General Workers’ Union (TGWU): From Zenith to Nadir?
- Marty’s Ride (Rawlings Family Series #2) (Heartsong Presents #436)
- Cinda’s Surprise (Rawlings Family #1) (Heartsong Presents, No. 399)