Lori Corbin Profile
Lori Corbin is an American food coach and journalist working as ABC7 Eyewitness News Food & Fitness Reporter. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in nutrition.
Corbin also has certifications in personal training and group exercise. Additionally, she is a member of the American Council on Exercise and the American College of Sports Medicine.
Corbin once owned and operated a chain of exercise studios and a low-fat catering business. Her “Food Coach” program slimmed-down notables like Tim Allen, Billy Zane, Patricia Richardson, and a cast of soap stars. Corbin also spent three years reporting on nutrition and fitness at KTVK in Phoenix, Arizona.
She continues to teach nutrition and fitness through consulting, personal training and group exercise classes.
Lori Corbin Age
Corbin’s age is not known for she has managed to keep her personal life private hence the year, month and date she was born are not known.
Lori Corbin Family
Corbin’s father was the Attorney General of Arizona for 13 years and her mother was an entrepreneur who encouraged Lori to do what she wants and was passionate about. He has not yet revealed the names of her parents or siblings.
Lori Corbin Husband
Corbin is married but has not yet revealed the name of her husband. She is often seen posting pictures of him on her social media accounts.
Lori Corbin Salary
Working as ABC7 Eyewitness News Food & Fitness Reporter, there is no doubt Corbin earns a good salary although the exact amount of money Corbin receives has not yet been disclosed.
Lori Corbin Net Worth
Corbin has an estimated net worth of between $ 1 – $ 2 million which she has earned through her career.
Lori Corbin ABC7
At ABC7, Corbin works alongside;
- Eileen Frere – Reporter
- Rob Fukuzaki – Sports Anchor
- Sid Garcia – General Assignment Reporter
- Carlos Granda – General Assignment Reporter
- Sophie Flay – Journalist
- Kimi Evans – Metrologist
- Chris Cristi – Helicopter Reporter
- Jessica De Nova – Multi-Skilled Journalist
- Denise Dador – Health Specialist
- Tony Cabrera – General Assignment Reporter
- Alex Cheney – General Assignment Reporter
- Marc Cota-Robles – General Assignment Reporter
- Adrienne Alpert – General Assignment Reporter
- Rachel Brown – Anchor and General Assignment Reporter
- Marc Brown – Anchor
- Ashley Brewer – Sports Anchor/Reporter