Amy Johnson Profile
Amy Johnson is an American anchor and reporter working at CBS affiliate in Coos Bay, Oregon. She grew up in San Diego’s North County in Poway and knew from an early age that Johnson wanted to be a television news reporter.
Amy Johnson Career
After graduating from California Baptist University in Riverside on a four-year volleyball scholarship, she started her news career at the CBS affiliate in Coos Bay, Oregon as an anchor/reporter. Her career path took her to Columbia, S.C., Milwaukee, Wis. and Boston before taking her back home to Southern California where she joined the KCBS/KCAL team in 2005.
An advocate of reading, she was named Volunteer of the Year for the Milwaukee Boys and Girls Club for her work in an after school reading program. Johnson has also worked with at-risk youth as a mentor.
Amy Johnson Age
Johnson’s age is not known for she has managed to keep her personal life private hence the year, month and date she was born are not known.
Amy Johnson Husband
Johnson is married to Mark who is a military pilot, and the couple is blessed with four children, three boys, and one girl. The couple got married in 2006 and lives in Ventura County.
Amy Johnson Salary
Being one of the top anchors and reporters for CBS/KCAL9, there is no doubt Johnson earns a good salary. However, the exact amount of money Johnson receives has not yet been disclosed.
Amy Johnson Net Worth
Johnson’s net worth is currently under review but the information will be updated as soon as she discloses how much she is worth.
Amy Johnson CBS2/KCAL9
At CBS2/KCAL9 Johnson works alongside;
- Sandra Mitchell – Journalist
- Jeff Nguyen – Reporter
- Kandiss Crone – Journalist
- DeMarco Morgan – Co-anchor
- Nicole Comstock – Reporter
- Dave Lopez – Journalist
- Sharon Tay – Journalist
- Suzie Suh – Co-anchor
- Jeff Michael – Journalist/Co-anchor
- Juan Fernandez – Anchor
- Jeff Vaughn – Anchor/Reporter
- Suzanne Marques – Co-anchor
- David Goldstein – Investigative Reporter
- Rachel Kim – General Assignment Reporter
- Kristine Lazar – Investigative Reporter
- Jasmine Viel – Anchor / Reporter
- Tom Wait – General Assignment Reporter
- Sara Donchey – Anchor / Reporter
- Hermela Aregawi – General Assignment Reporter
- Lesley Marin – General Assignment Reporter
- Tina Patel – Reporter
- Kara Finnstrom – Reporter
Amy Johnson Twitter